1. Requirements for the advertised web resources
1.1 Disallowed advertising web resources in a network AdJet, the content of which includes:
- Promotion of violence, racial or any other discrimination, propaganda against any individual, group or organization. Incitement to commit extremist acts, inciting social, racial, national or religious hatred, propaganda and public demonstration of Nazi attributes or symbols and other prohibited to disseminate information.
- Information about hacking computer systems and programs.
- Insults religious feelings of believers of any faith.
- Explicit language.
- Compliance with the laws in force in the territory of the physical location of the server.
1.2 Prohibited advertising web resources are copied verbatim, without permission from the copyright holders known portals.
1.3 Prohibited advertising of web resources, infected with viral and other programs that can cause damage to the visitor's computer, according to a well-known anti-virus systems.
2. Requirements for advertising media
2.1 Advertiser can experiment with advertising media ads AdJet if it does not violate the following set of rules:
- File Type graphic should be gif, jpg or png.
- The physical size of the loaded image file should not exceed the specified interface loader.
- The image must not contain:
- materials that violate existing laws of the country of the physical location of the server resource advertised;
- abrupt transitions between frames and other features that can harass users viewing;
- use of logos of famous companies without their formal consent.
2.2 Title and description text should not contain:
- propaganda of violence, racial or any other discrimination, propaganda against any individual, group or organization;
- incitement to commit extremist acts, inciting social, racial, national or religious hatred, propaganda and public demonstration of Nazi attributes or symbols;
- insulting religious feelings of believers of any faith;
- symbols and letter combinations that impede the perception of advertising material visitors.
Title, text description and images should not be used to infringe copyright or other rights of third parties. Responsible for such violations Advertiser shall be solely in its entirety.
3. Cost of services and refund
3.1 All transitions (quality according AdJet), committed by users to the advertiser's ad, with the balance paid by the Advertiser value determined settings ads approved by advertisers.
3.2 Amounts written off with the Advertiser GETTING transitions (according AdJet) returned.
3.3 Available services are rendered to the date of posting. Acts of the services provided by the parties do not subscribe.
4. Financial calculations
4.1 Advertiser makes 100% payment of services rendered.
4.2 Statistics of debiting the advertiser supported service AdJet and displayed in the account interface. Statistics update is delayed up to 30 minutes.
4.3 The methods and procedure for payment of services described in the account interface, which can be accessed at: http://dashboard.adjet.net by introducing a unique login and password Advertiser.
5. Limitation of Liability
5.1 AdJet reserves the right to reject or block any advertising campaign or the Advertiser's account without explanation.
5.2 AdJet not responsible for undelivered e-mails due to technical problems on the Internet, non-communicating, hosting problems, anti-spam filters work and others do not depend on AdJet, reasons.
5.3 AdJet reserves the right not to refund the money spent on poor quality, according to the Advertiser, clicks, but not recognized as such after checking service staff AdJet.
5.4 The advertiser is solely responsible for the safety of their login and password to access the service AdJet and for any losses that may occur due to unauthorized use of his username, password, and / or channel access. AdJet is not responsible and does not cover damages caused by unauthorized access by third parties to the account interface Advertiser.
5.5 The advertiser may not disclose to third parties your login and password to allow access to AdJet. All activities requiring the use of a login and password are completed by the Advertiser.
5.6 AdJet not responsible for the advertising of web resources, materials that are copyrighted, whose owners do not have the legal rights to the placement of these materials.
5.7 Advertisers independently calculate and pay taxes and fees in accordance with the laws of the country of which they are resident.
5.8 The advertiser is solely responsible for the set with the help of his account settings advertising campaign AdJet.
5.9 AdJet not responsible for the reasonable limits of error in the advertising campaign with the advanced settings. An error of performance limits associated with the implementation of the technical features of ads on advertising platforms and execution of all necessary technical procedures for the termination of the broadcast advertising campaign.